Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Back

After nearly 5 months off from blogging I am back. I've been talking to a few of my followers and I decided to get back into it. I decided that promoting Conscious Parenting is too important not to take an active role. There are literally thousands of Mommy Bloggers who discuss similar topics, but most are just looking for a place to display pictures of their kids and what they are doing.

This blog has always been about spreading news on natural parenting issues. We cover topics ranging from recycling, clean energy, baby wearing, breastfeeding, organic gardening, natural toys, Waldorf inspired education, use of organic and natural materials, and whatever else comes up.

So buckle-up. There has never been a more important time to be conscious about how we raise our children than now.

No comments: