Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chiroprator for your Child

I have been seeing a chiropractor for the last couple of months for a hip problem. Since I began seeing this Chiropractor I have been feeling really great. My hip is much better as well as my entire back and neck. But beyond the obvious improvement, I also feel more balanced, I have more energy, and I didn't get sick the last time my kids brought home an illness. Needless to say, I am sold on Chiropractic care.

Chiropractory is becoming more well known and accepted in our society. But is it okay for children? Absolutely.

My first daughter would not ever ride in the car. She just wouldn't sit in the car seat. Anytime we went somewhere she screamed her head off the whole time. At the recommendation of a friend we took her to a chiropractor. She screamed her head off all the way to the chiropractors office but amazingly, she slept quietly on the way home. This trip to the chiropractor solved my 18 month old's problem.

Now the whole family goes in for adjustments regularly. I believe it will keep us healthy, happy, and balanced. Please consider a Chiropractor if your child is having any issues, or even if they don't. There are many chiropractors who specialize in kids and babies. Try it. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: